Shipping container homes are a fantastic way to live off the grid and have a virtually maintenance-free home.
This guide is filled with detailed instructions and illustrations, and it will teach you everything about planning, designing, and building your own custom shipping container home from scratch, from floor plans to your finished project, all with easy-to-follow step-by-step illustrated instructions.
By reading this book you’ll learn:
- A General Overview On Container Homes, thanks to a dedicated chapter filled with useful information that will help you a lot when starting your first project
- A clear Step-By-Step process to guide you in any aspect of the project
- How To Effectively Plan Your Project, so that you’ll be sure to choose the right new or used container, determine the budget, and check all the zoning laws and permits, to be always compliant with the law
- The Best Way To Prepare Your Site And Foundation, so you’ll be able to understand how to have everything perfect and ready to start building a container home that will last you a lifetime, and even more
- How To Choose A Good Shipping Container, And How To Place It, with a chapter that will tell you all the different container types, their prices, how to determine the condition of a container, and how to have it shipped and placed, so that you can make sure to invest your money in the perfect container for your needs and never waste a single dollar
- Instruction On How To Clean, Prepare, And Isolate Your Container, so you will have it ready for the next step that you will learn, which is installing all the utilities: Electrical System, Water Lines and Drains, Telephone Line, and even Alternative Energy Resources.
- Many Floor Plan Ideas, that you can use as an inspiration to create almost infinite layout projects, to create your perfect, incredibly nice, and cozy home
- … & Much More
This guide will make your dream of owning a container home come true, even if you don’t have any previous building experience.
…What are you waiting for?
Thanks to this book you’ll be finally able to live in a custom–designed space that’s all yours, off the grid, and sustainably.